CABINN prioritizes our guests' and employee’s health, safety and security. We would therefore like to use some of your valuable time to talk about and share our routines and procedures regarding COVID-19.
At CABINN, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world. Therefore, we have set up new procedures, plans and routines in place to minimize the spreading of the virus. All of our hotels are open and operate more or less as normal and strive towards making sure that our guests will feel safe when staying at or visiting the hotels.
At CABINN, we follow the guidelines of the local health authorities and act according to our set-up routines and procedures, in the event of a case of COVID-19 at any of our hotels. Our team members have been informed on how to handle situations that may occur at our hotels and we have confidence in their abilities.
At our hotels, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our team members before eating or preparing food and after using the bathroom. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
Procedures at our hotels for securing the safety of our guest:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- All hotels have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions
- Increased focus on hand hygiene on all of our hotels
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- For health and safety purposes, our housekeeping staff will not be doing daily cleaning for our inhouse guests. The rooms will however still be cleaned on departure. If there is an urgent need for cleaning it can be arranged at the reception.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids
- Offer disinfectant dispensers in public areas to our guests
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill
Initiative regarding breakfast:
- We have closed our breakfast restaurants. It will however still be a possibility to purchase breakfast at some of the hotels in the chain. More information is available at the reception.
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.