Welcome to CABINN Vejle Hotel
We represent a decent, honest and affordable hotel concept where you can spend the night in city without breaking your budget. This is possible thanks to the functional design of our rooms, which conserves space without compromising on comfort.
- The hotel has been extensively renovated in 2016 and differs slightly from the other Cabinn Hotels, as we also offer larger and more comfortable. rooms.
- All rooms have their own bathroom in which includes a toilet and a shower. Every room also has a tv, a kettle with free tea and coffee.
- There is free Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel.
- The reception is open 24 hours a day all year round, here you may buy drinks and snacks.
- The breakfast buffet is open from 6.30 AM to 10 AM during weekdays and at 7 AM to 10.30 AM during the weekends. The breakfast buffet is DKK 90,- pr. person.
- Behind the hotel OnePark has a parking area, where parking spots can be bought at DKK 80 per day. Parking spots are limited.
- We have two elevators that have access to all 11 floors.
- Check in is from 3 PM on the day of arrival and check out is at 11 AM on the day of departure.
- Conference rooms are available for rental with room for max. 16 people.
Download Hotel Brochure
Body and Feet
Get a nice relaxing massage – or manicure at Body and Feet. Gammel Havn 3. ( Just around the corner 40 m. from the hotel.)
Here we have an exclusive deal. All you have to do is show your keycard from the hotel, to get the nice discount.
At Foxy Face in Salon Stub, Orla Lehmansgade 5.
Here you can get facials, stone massages, and many more treatments.
Denmark and the North (Danmark og Norden)
Here there is the opportunity to shop Nordic products, also from upcoming designers. Here you may find some good gift ideas that you may not be able to find elsewhere.
This store is on the street Nørregade 63, in a charming Latin Quarter at the end of shopping street. Here you can buy Unika designs. If you are lucky you might get to see various artist / designers creating their products in the stores back room. You will be able to buy products such as clothes, jewellery and art.
Here we can arrange personal help and assistance if you are interested.
Osteriet (Cheese Factory)
Do you like cheese?
Would you like to hear about and taste on worldly, exciting, delicate cheese?
We can make contact to Kit from Osteriet. Osteriet is located on Søndertorv 10. They have a nice little store just across the street from us.
The Lido Café is a very nice café. With a nice large selection of various foods. By showing your keycard you are in for a very nice discount on the food.
Lido Café, Søndertorv 1 also offer room service.
The guests of the hotels can use the fitness center to workout at a nice price. Simply show your keycard at the gym and you may buy a ticket for the fitness center.
Here you can also choose whether to train by yourself or join a team.
In Vejle we have a big selection and variety of restaurants and cafés. We have knowledge of most places and are able to recommend different eating areas that fits to the guests wishes. As an example, we can highly recommend Madindustrien, which have different menus depending on the seasons. It is all high quality and in a nice atmosphere for a fair price.
Activities and tour suggestions
We have a few routes for walking, running and cycling routes. And we are happy to make suggestions for both adults and children.
Feel free to contact Ingelise Heede Ancker, +457640600.
She will happily put together a ‘package deal- suggestion’ for you.